Monday 17 June 2013

Working Out And Going Gluten Free :)

Hey Guys!
 I have been working out the gym. I bike to the gym, work out, then bike home. Naz, who is my trainer, is awesome for pushing me to new heights and building up my confidence. He is teaching me how to work out, using the equipment.  I have been feeling great these days, feeling fit and building muscle mass.
I'm going gluten free, since my mom's friend read in a book it helps ADHD teens. Since I started, I feel so good and happy. I feel more focused in my classes lately. I eating lots of fruit and vegetables. Even tried rice pasta tonight and it was pretty good. I do miss eating bread though. I'm going to keep it up because I think it makes a difference in my mood and my life. Today it has been a week since I started going gluten free.
Going to the gym,
Asher

No comments:

Post a Comment