Tuesday 4 June 2013

Day 3 hawaii trip antique stores and more

Hey everybody! It is day three in Kona and we are going to see a good family friend. His name is Michael. We planned to meet him for lunch.
First, we did some cruising in old antique stores, searching for records of course!
Then I saw it !! What?  you may ask. The album Machine Head by Deep Purple. I was in heaven for a minute or two..... then I returned back to earth. The condition of that record was mint gold and it was only 10 bucks! Michael, our family friend, bought it for me and said to me "Welcome to Hawaii".
I personally think that is pretty awesome to get welcomed to the island.
After that we went to some other antique stores. I found a number of records for $1 -Cat Steven's Teaser And The Fire Cat And Quincey Jones The dude...just to name a few.
We eventually got a nice cup of kona coffee which tasted amazing. At this retro coffee shop in uptown Kona and I saw a record clock that I wanted. It wasn't for sale.
Overall it was good to see our family friend Michael. His wife asked us if we wanted to go to a Luau and she said she whould gives us more details closer to the day. That event is what is coming up on the trip and on the next blog.
Until next time,
Asher


The record clock I saw in the coffee shop.
A Rolling Stones concert poster I saw in a antique store.

No comments:

Post a Comment