Thursday 9 May 2013

On the way to the big island of hawaii April 27th 2013

We started off our trip to Seattle, stopped in Hope for a coffee with my dad's friend. I got a really yummy peanut butter cookie.
I'm excited to see my third cousin Will (that means that he was my grandpa's first cousin) We had dinner at a little chinese place..... man, was it really good.We stayed the night at Will's house and went to church with him the next day.
I got to ride in a  1965 gold mustang so much fun. Very classic and old school I like it since it was that old.
Will showed this vinyl records and I saw some that I recognized like Bryan Duncan, Micheal W Smith and Elvis-gospel. He said I could have two crates of vinyl. I was pretty excited about that!

I saw my other third cousin Tom and I felt like I really conntected with him since I never have met him before. He is the owner of the 1965 mustang.

 Lately I have been listening to a really awesome freestyle from the artist Dj Crosswalk. He basically mixes a hip hop podcast and the genre is 'trap'. I will tell you if you don't already what it is. It is bass music without the "drop"like dubstep on the other hand.
 here is the link for the freestyle mix (And it is free to download !)
https://soundcloud.com/dj-crosswalk/end-of-the-year-freestyle

I will keep you guys posted with more what am doing on my trip :)

No comments:

Post a Comment