Friday 31 May 2013

Look Back At This School Year

So when I look  back at the this school year I think I have done really well, and have made all my teachers and cea's proud of me. I know that God is smiling down on me as I write this post. Wow such a good feeling to have your daddy so proud of you.
Thanks HCS school community.
Thanks Mrs.Allen for the countless quotes this year, and the book to put my quotes  in.  It is looking great.
Mr. K you have been an awesome principal to me this year. Many thanks for making math enjoyable  this year, all the funny jokes you have, and fun personality.
This opportunity  to blog is the best thing ever.
So thanks for all the readers who read mixtaperevoultion101.
 There is much to come from mixtaperevoution101.
This is just the beginning of the journey.
Until next time,
Asher

1 comment:

  1. Asher, it's been a fun year and I have enjoyed seeing you each day at HCS. God has big plans for you and I am excited to play, God willing, a small piece in His plan.
    Bless you this summer!

    Mr. K

    ReplyDelete